3 July 2013
It’s been a while since my last post so I wanted to share my thoughts on Broadgate Financial Group’s operational performance.
Over the course of this year we have worked extremely hard to reposition the group as “The” most diverse corporate consultancy in South East Asia.
It is my honour to say we have achieved this. However, as with most things, the hardest part is to maintain this position.
So how did we achieve this?
It was a challenge to say the least. It was through perseverance in the face of adversity and, the following:
- The replacement of our first core value ‘World Class Service’ to the more appropriate ‘Sustainability’.
- Re-structured our business interests into 3 divisions, each with their own unique identities.
- Writing business relevant research reports to key stakeholders and clients.
- The creation of our corporate monthly magazine Broadsight distributed electronically.
- 10 projects across 3 divisions either in active or pending status. (more information can be obtained from our Corporate Profile available on request).
So what’s next?
With an abundance of opportunities available at our disposal, it goes without saying we cannot afford to rest on our laurels.
That is why my team and I are primed to push further our limits. This does not mean working harder but working smarter.
With this I can honestly say at the heart of our resource lies the best interests of the group.
- Constant development of our magazine Broadsight through increased readership and appealing content.
- Increased investment into R&D for sustainability relevant projects.
- The replacement of our investment research division Broadgate Advisory with Broadgate Energy.
These are just a few of the many activities we are doing to ensure we maintain our mission to be the most diverse corporate consultancy in South East Asia.
With the imminent arrival of ASEAN, the future’s bright, the future’s Broadgate!
Senior Vice President
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official position of The Broadgate Financial Group.